Re: [Mgs] one cylinder plug fouled

To: "Tom Gunderson" <Thgun@comporium.net>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] one cylinder plug fouled
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 00:09:53 +0200
This is exactly indicating the failing cylinder.
When the revs of the engine change when pulling a plug, this means, at least
the spark plug is functioning and provides a spark for burning the fuel
mixture.

Idea can be as described in my engine overhaul story - lots of room in the
valve guide, giving oil the chance to pass to the combustion room. When
burning lots of oil, this caused in my engine lots of fauling.

Cheers,

Hans