[Mgs] Judson Supercharger Question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Judson Supercharger Question
From: "Robin Camblin" <rcamblin2@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 10:38:15 -0500
I have recently mounted a Judson Supercharger on a 51 MGTD.  It is running
great but using a lot of MM oil.  Ive set the oiler at 1 drop every 6
seconds and seems to be fine at idle.  When driving Im using a lot of MM
oil, about = a bottle in less than 100 miles.  Any suggestions on what is
wrong?  I thought I should be using = bottle every 500 miles or so.

Thanks in advance for any support/wisdom.

Rob

1951 MGTD

1960 MGA

1967 MBBGT