Re: [Mgs] Fw: [Healeys] Carpet install question,

To: "'Ed's Shop'" <shop@justbrits.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Fw: [Healeys] Carpet install question,
From: "Gordie" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 20:15:06 -0400
Having applied for the Ice Pick Permit, many years ago, and not being
approved because I was known to "run with scissors", I have since discovered
a similar product that has not yet been discovered by the "ruling elite".
This product is called an Awl.  I suspect that the name has been the reason
it has not been discovered because all of the "ruling elite" hire out the
hole locating.
Hope this helps!
Gordie

Someone on The Healey List was lamenting being UN-able to find an ice pick
to use for hole locating.  The best answer was:

I believe in order to purchase and own an ice pick these days you need a
background check, a permit and a waiting period. There are classes offered
by the National Ice Pick Association on the safe use and handling of an ice
pick. You are allowed to have an ice pick in your home but it must be in a
locked container with the handle separated from the pick.
This policy, along with the abolition of recess and gym in school has
produced a generation of obese, but safe children.
Mgs@autox.team.net

http://www.team.net/archive