[Mgs] Short Ram Stacks for HS4s Needed

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <MGVR@yahoogroups.com>, "Vintage
Subject: [Mgs] Short Ram Stacks for HS4s Needed
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:48:51 -0400
Not long ago, I swapped ram stacks form 1-3/4" SUs for same for 1-1/2" SUs.
While nice stacks, they are a bit too long & wide-mouthed for the space
available in my Turner.  Will keep them for future projects.

Last week I decided to order a pair of 1-1/2" tall stacks from my friends
Lori & David at APT.  The new prices they are being charged by the
manufacturer are crazy.  The stacks on which they make only a few dollars
have gone up to $69.95 each.  While they seem to be all that is available,
and the US$ value keeps plummeting, they are what I need.

To see them, go to:  <http://www.aptfast.com/> http://www.aptfast.com/
click on "SU Carburetors" & scroll down almost to the bottom of the page &
look for "SU Stub Stacks & Ram Pipes"  Click on "RP-HS4."

Anyone, know of another source for stacks of that type?  Both of us would
like to know about another source.

Norm Sippel