[Mgs] MG Book Collection to pass along...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] MG Book Collection to pass along...
From: Trevor Boicey <trevor@boicey.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:53:50 -0400
   Being the analytical type that I am, I noticed I don't actually own
any MGs any more but still have a lot of literature.

   Since I have to move house in a few months, I probably should find
these a new home. I'd rather try this than ebay.

   Here is the list...

Books:
MG saloon cars, Clausager
How to power tune Midget and Sprite, Stapleton
MG sports Cars, seventy years of the Marque, Autocar
How to give your MGB V8 power, Speedpro
Chilton MG, 1961-1975
Chilton MG, 1961-1980
Haynes Midget and Sprite Hardcover
How to Make your car Handle, Fred Puhn
MG Midget Gold Portfolio
MG 1945-1964 Photo Archive, David A Knowles
MG 1965-1980 Photo Archive, David A Knowles
MG The Book Of The Car, Clausager
MGB 1969-1972 MGB, MGB-GT manual, Autobook, Hardcover, Kenneth Ball
How to restore British Sports Cars, Jay Lamm
MG the Magic of the Marque, Mike Allison
MG Midget, Austin Healey Sprite Restoration, Preparation, Maintenance,
Jim Tyler
Practical Classics Midget Sprite Restoration
MG Midget and Austin Healey Sprite Purchase and DIY Resoration, Lindsay
Porter
MG World 1975, Knudson and Lavery
MG Midget and Austin Healey Sprite Service Guide and Owners Manual,
Lindsay Porter and Peter Wallage
Mighty Midgets and Special Sprites, John Baggott

Original Manuals:
MGA workshop manual, original, hardcover binder
MG-ZA manual, original, soft cover binder

Email if interested in any or all. I also have about 800 LBC magazines
of various types, Practical Classics, Thoroughbred and Classic Cars, etc.

I'm in Ottawa, Ontario. The books are shippable, the magazines somewhat
less so.

Cheers.