Re: [Mgs] Intake Manifold

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, "Ed Woods"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Intake Manifold
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:25:24 -0700
Ed:

John Twist recomends tapping the gulp valve hole and threading in a
bolt, this does make it difficult to reinstall the fitting if you need
to. I've had good luck just twisting the gulp valve 90 degree fitting
out, then taking a bolt (sorry, can't remember the size) that has the
correct body diameter, cut the threaded portion off then slipping the
bolt into the hole with a touch of sealant. The seal just has to be
vacuum tight, with the plug well enough adhered so it doesn't bounce
out.

Kelvin.