Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] (unknown)

To: MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] (unknown)
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 05:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, great, I DID have to put some serious pressure to move the plunger back in
to fit, so hopefully it's okay. And that wire
is the reverse switch, I got the brilliant idea to look at some of my old pics
pre-disassembly! Still not sure which connector
goes on which terminal but I can always switch them later.

Tonight I am going to install the reverse wire, get the trans crossmember and
restraint rod installed, hook up the starter wiring
and reattach the driveshaft.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Engine Reinstalled...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dans76b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/