Re: [Mgs] Facebar Replacment

To: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Facebar Replacment
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:34:39 -0700
My experience with my MGB and Healey bumpers was that the currently
available bumpers are fine for anything other than a concourse restoration.
I kept my original bumpers just in case I want them later but the cost of
straightening and re chroming them was prohibitive.  My Healey just won an
award today at the Central Coast British Car Club annual show and I doubt
anyone was checking of originality of the chrome bumpers on any of the cars.

Ron