Re: [Mgs] FW: [Spridgets] WSJ article on collecter car insurance

To: shop@justbrits.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] FW: [Spridgets] WSJ article on collecter car insurance
From: <melfrankus@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 21:10:24 -0400
Thanks for the heads up on the insurance article.  My MG has always been
insured with our other vehicles.  For funzies I went on the Hagerty website.
Their quote for my 71 MGB/GT with 500$ deductible and a $10K vlue is half of
what we are now paying with the multiple cars disc. and 2 residences insured
with same co.....Mel
----