Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Re: What are these wires?

To: MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com, mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com, MG List
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Re: What are these wires?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:14:24 -0700 (PDT)
It's not for the distributor. I have another 3-pronged female connector that I
marked 'distributor' that comes out from the black box. This
other connector is in the same bundle as the alternator connection. It's pretty
dirty inside the connectors, that's why I was thinking it
may have had something to do with the (removed) emissions controls.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Engine Reinstalled...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dans76b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/