Re: [Mgs] MG TF is USA - now gas price

To: Peter Chast <pchast@francomm.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG TF is USA - now gas price
From: Phil Bates <jello@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:20:48 -0600
$3.87 in Idaho Falls, ID - and that was the best we could do (i.e. most
places are more).  If you want to get a view of gas prices in the US and
Canada, go to www.gasbuddy.com and look at the "gas temperature map."
Hold on to you seats, Tropical Storm Gustav is headed for Louisiana, and
all the oil companies are shutting things down - short supply, higher
prices.

Phil Bates
'58 MGA
'67 MGB