[Mgs] Early MGB master cylinder available

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Early MGB master cylinder available
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:43:52 -0800
Folks, when I bought my '57 MGA back in '75 there was a spare master
cylinder in the boot. It was not for an MGA, but it looks exactly like Moss
part number 180-755 for early MGBs. I have no use for it, but don't want to
discard it. It looks like the one on page 54 of the Moss 2008 MGB catalog.
If anybody wants it, he can have it for the price of postage. I have
pictures I can send if you are interested. I have no idea of the internal
condition.

Howard Battan

'54 MGTF
'57 MGA