Re: [Mgs] Moss Speedi-Sleeve and XPAG oil seal kit

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Moss Speedi-Sleeve and XPAG oil seal kit
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:40:06 -0800
I don't know what Moss says about it, but in general they are repair items
for shafts that are worn at the sealing surfaces. So they can theoretically
work anywhere, given that the correct diameter is available.

They are not a solution for a faulty seal, however -- they would be used
with a new seal, to reestablish factory tolerances.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149