Re: [Mgs] Miata - Chick Car - best car

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Miata - Chick Car - best car
From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 14:13:51 -0500
Don't a lot of folks put Mustang II front ends in their customs? Why is
that? Only worthwhile part of the car? I had a girlfriend in the 80's
who had a mustang II - she hated it.

I have an 03' MX-5. It's a fantastic car that evokes feelings of driving
my MGB's, except that the miata doesn't need a tool kit in the boot.
It's also more suitable as a daily driver, and has air bags. The
handling abilities of the MX-5 far exceed my abilities to utilize them.
It's not without it's idiosyncrasies, but then that's part of it's
character I guess...

I don't buy the 'chick car' thing - it's a sharp looking car that gets a
lot of looks driving down the street. And the guys (and gals) in the
local miata club have an awful lot of passion for these little
roadsters, which has made them receptive to checking out brit car shows.

--

Marc