Re: [Mgs] oil/temp guage

To: <thgun@comporium.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] oil/temp guage
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:14:40 -0000
If you knew the gauge (sic) *was* original then it might be worth spending the
extra to keep it so.  But if it comes back with shiny chrome and a new face
and needle it's probably going to look quite a bit different to the others,
and if not knowing whether it is original or not there doesn't seem much point
in paying extra.

Just my 2 penn'orth.

PaulH.