Re: [Mgs] Time for new Tires, Any recomendations?

To: "Paul Root" <ptrmgb@gmail.com>,mgs-bounces@autox.team.net,"Bob
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Time for new Tires, Any recomendations?
From: rolindsay@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:55:09 +0000
Kumhos have been good for me. A few years ago I had one tire that was factory
defective. It had a pin hole leak that drove us nuts. But that was an
exception.

Lately, I've used Generals on my Mercedes, Ferrari and Land Rover. They get
great consumer ratings,
.  They're sticky, quiet and best of all, are cheap at TireRack.

Rick