Re: [Mgs] mgb tappets, cam

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] mgb tappets, cam
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:44:55 -0800
Well, if I were going to go to the trouble of pulling the cam I would
certainly replace it if at all indicated -- what I am resisting is removing
it in the first place.

I am determined not to get involved in "shipwright's disease", by doing the
absolute minimum repair required. On this car, "might as well while I'm at
it" would logically devolve into a complete rotisserie restoration. If my
shortcut turns around and bites me later, so be it.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149