[Mgs] An Afternoon's Job

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] An Afternoon's Job
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:42:44 -0600
So I'm looking at the article about the Moss Supercharger kit for our
LBCs.  Paraphrasing: "Comprehensive kit, everything needed is in there."
  OK.  "Detailed instruction manual, everything you need to know."
Hmmm, well, OK.  Quoting: "All that's needed to finish the job is an
afternoon in the garage...."  Huh?  Isn't that nice?  A fairy tale to go
with your blower kit. (G) How many times have you started an afternoon
job on, say, a Saturday and ended up bumming a ride to work on Monday?

   Well, it does say "..finish the job...", doesn't say DO the job.  Get
it? (BG)

Gotta love it.

   CR