Re: [Mgs] RV8 For Sale in U.S.A.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] RV8 For Sale in U.S.A.
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 07:35:56 +1030
Dan DiBiase wrote:
> All right, all right, let's not start with a battery of OT jokes here. Let's
>try and stick to current topics about MGs instead of alternating back
> and forth. I know we all need an outlet for these types of things, but let's
>not regenerate all of the OT posts of the past.....

Yeah, what bright spark took it OT in the first place!

Oh, that might be me.

Anyway, speaking RV8... I will crawl all over the one at my friend's
place this weekend post post some photos for you all to see.  They are a
lovely and comfortable cruising car, but with some quirks (like I find
the had some issues jamming in those big, plush leather seats so that I
felt "offset" to the steering wheel when sitting in the driver's seat).

Eric