Re: [Mgs] mg sighting

To: Phil Bates <jello@cableone.net>, oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] mg sighting
From: <melfrankus@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:34:17 +0000
OK, thanks for the weather data.  Today it is in the 60's, blue skies and
sunshine here in Charlotte.  (no bank jokes please, it hurts) Last week we had
about an inch of snow and the schools were closed.    I am driivng my bgt to
the beach next week.  I have assured my wife we are NOT moving to Idaho,
Adelaide, or Dallas...mel