Re: [Mgs] British Car Cottage Industries web site

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] British Car Cottage Industries web site
From: Wilkmanracing@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 01:26:19 EST
I think the idea of your web site is outstanding. And I too cannot
understand why more small-scale suppliers don't take advantage of your
services.  The
only thing I can think of is that some suppliers may get all  the business
they can handle via word-of-mouth, thus limiting their incentive to  look for a
broader audience.  Keep the web site going, though, as I think  it has great
potential.

BTW, I have used the electrical rebuilder you referred
(_http://www.britishautoelectric.com/index.html_
(http://www.britishautoelectric.com/index.html) )
to many times and have found him to be both reasonably priced and very  good.
He knows the old stuff really well and has parts and testing  equipment few
others have.

Bill Wilkman
1960 MGA
**************Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on