Re: [Mgs] alternator mounting

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] alternator mounting
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:28:10 -0800
Yup. For my alternator conversion I just cut a piece of bar stock to length,
drilled a hole in one end and cut a slot in the other, then neatly radiused
the corners and painted it -- done. It doesn't have to be curved, if you
just loosen up the bolt on the other end when adjusting it.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

PS: In my installation, the slot is actually on the bottom, not at the
alternator end. Just seemed to work better that way.