[Mgs] 13th Annual All Brirish Car Swap Meet & Autojumble

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: [Mgs] 13th Annual All Brirish Car Swap Meet & Autojumble
From: jevans@mydb3.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:36:10 -0600 (CST)
A quick follow up to earlier messages...looks like we will open the doors
Sunday morning February 22 to an almost sold out house with nearly 100
vendor spaces...anyone planning to just show up & hope for a spot should
call me for a rundown on the situation...doors open at 8 AM & it's best to
come in the AM if you can...as usual, there will be a number of cars for
sale in the parking lot...make sure you enter the correct building as the
Toy & Model Car show will be running the same day on the premises in a
separate building so look for the two buildings with British flags out
front...vendor selection is outstanding - parts, clubs, restoration shops
& supplies, tools, regalia & more...hope all you listers in the midwest
can join us...anyone posting to other lists is encouraged to forward
this...Chicago has had a rough winter but at this time there is no snow or
ice on any public thoroughfares, all roads good and the forecast is sunny,
clear and low-30's...swap meet location is at the DuPage County
Fairgrounds in Wheaton IL...one day only from 8 AM to 3 PM.

Any questions - email me off list or call me at 630-858-8192 or see the
website at http://www.britishcarswap.info

Mapquest to 2015 West Manchester Road, Wheaton Illinois 60187

Hope to see you there!

FOR THE CHICAGOLAND MG CLUB
Jim Evans