Re: [Mgs] OT : Tesla - in the flesh!!

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] OT : Tesla - in the flesh!!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 05:58:53 -0800 (PST)
Well, it would certainly be strange to hear the Tesla glide by after the lovely
sound of flat 6's, V8's, V12s, etc..... That's one thing
that I would definitely miss. I assume there is just some electric engine
whine. Maybe you can get some video of the car on the track....

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer
'65 MGB Tourer (Project)