Re: [Mgs] Tire question

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Tire question
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:20:37 -0800
Yup, exactly, that's why I gave up on the skinnies... TRs are kind of
different beasts, in that respect. Kind of a whole generation earlier in
terms of wheel/tire fitment. I mean, racing TR3s use wider tires, but they
also have no ground clearance and even stiffer springing.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149