Re: [Mgs] OT : Tesla - in the flesh!!

Subject: Re: [Mgs] OT : Tesla - in the flesh!!
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 07:46:14 -0800
On Feb 28, 2009, at 7:12 AM, David Breneman wrote:

> I got pulled over by a cop once just because he couldn't
> believe I had seven people in my BMW 1800/02.  I carried
> three in my MGB on a few occasions, too; but it was easier
> with the top down.

I once carried a good portion of the high school volleyball team in my
dad's 78 MG.  I think there were 6 of us in that poor little
roadster.  It struggled to get up the hill, but I sure enjoyed the trip!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]