Re: [Mgs] unusual machine

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] unusual machine
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:17:30 -0700
No, I missed nothing. That is precisely what I meant by "prototyping".

A lot of the commentary gives the impression that this system enables you to
create workable duplicate machine parts. That is not precisely true. What it
does is enable you to produce either the CAD/CNC data or a positive mold for
a machine part -- not the same thing.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149