Re: [Mgs] Weather report

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Weather report
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:24:24 -0700
Balmy here in the SF Bay Area. I just came in from removing my snugtop for
the season. Also epoxied the badge back into the shift knob (2nd time it has
popped out). Yesterday I installed a new cowl seal -- standard household
foam weatherstrip this time (a little thicker than what Moss provided).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149