Re: [Mgs] Sizzling MG6 puts Brits back on top! | Auto Express News

To: The Roxter <rocknatural@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Sizzling MG6 puts Brits back on top! | Auto Express News
From: Murray Arundell <arundell@ghs.com.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 05:55:04 +1000
Suggest that you wait until you see it in the flesh and drive it
before making such a call.  Remember that MGs have always had four
seaters and saloons in their range from the earliest of times.  Indeed
its fair to say that some of the finest early MGs made were these
cars.  In the US MG means small two seater sports cars.  However this
is not necessarily the case in the rest of the world.

Murray Arundell
Australia