Re: [Mgs] EZcarlift

To: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] EZcarlift
From: macgroup@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 21:28:14 +0000 (UTC)
With a true four-post lift starting at $1795 or even less, I don't see that
this is worth $2000, unless it's all you have room for.B  I guess it's safer
than jack stands!B  B
http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Vehicle_4_Post_Lift_s/36.htm

Stuart (been lusting for a lift for years)

'65 B, 71 GT, 74 GT project car for sale