Re: [Mgs] MGB CarB REbuild

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGB CarB REbuild
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 10:13:39 -0700 (PDT)
Here's the pair I just rebuilt,
http://www.aubard.us/tr3a/HPIM1625.JPG

Yes, they're H6s from my TR3b but they're quite similar to the H4s.  I would
encourage anyone who doesn't have HAMS for fists, to rebuild their own carbs.
The job is easy and if you follow the instructions, is pretty fool proof.

Always do one at a time because many parts are machined together and therefore,
cannot be interchanged.  Buy the rebuild kit made by the official SU people.
Read the instructions a dozen times before getting out your wrenches and
screwdrivers. :-)

rick