Re: [Mgs] wiper blades

To: Richard Gosling <rbgosling@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] wiper blades
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:39:18 -0500
The US has long since abandoned anything that takes time. Instant
gratification is the only thing that sells.

If it's not disposable, we're not interested. And by disposable, I
mean, thrown away into a landfill.

As such. We can't replace wiper blades (the rubber part) by the
incredibly hard and time consuming process of feeding a new rubber
blade down a channel of clips. Anything more than a single latch
hooking a unit on the arm, is way too much work for us.

And be sure the replacement part is overly packaged.

Don't forget, I can't be bothered to get a tool out to install this
replacement part. Except for the tool required to open the packaging.
That tool is probably a car key used to mangle the plastic to rest the
item from the package.