Re: [Mgs] Is Valvoline VR1 OK for everyday use?

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Is Valvoline VR1 OK for everyday use?
From: The Roxter <rocknatural@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:46:57 -0500
Carl French wrote:
> The term Racing in this app is mostly a marketing term. The oil is for daily
> use.
I used to work in a research lab in Canada. I used the equipment there to test
a number of oils, including Valvoline. According to my results, Valvoline was
far better than any other oil available at that time. I approached the company
and asked if I could get some support for using their oil exclusively at
Mosport Track. For about four years, they gave me a case of Valvoline oil for
every race I completed with their stickers on the car. As far as I know, this
was the beginning of Asland Oil's participation in Motorsport. I have used the
Racing Oil in my sports cars ever since. I think it's superior.

-The Roxter