Re: [Mgs] list

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] list
From: <frankk12@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 15:21:37 -0400
Larry: That was too informative! I read the whole article several times. I
understood much of it but some was too technical for me. I am still left
wondering what oil to use. I was about to switch to Castrol Syntec at $6.50
a quart but that author said that he developed oil leaks in his engine which
previously had none when he went from dino oil to synthetic. The Castrol
Syntec says "it is engineered for classic cars". I assume that includes our
MGBs.
Frank