[Mgs] Brake Fluid Loss

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Brake Fluid Loss
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 19:22:44 -0500
The problem of brake fluid loss has come up several times. both in the
Driveline, and  on the Healey list. In both cases the car had brake
boosters, and the suggested solution was the boosters.

I have a 72 without brake boosters. The fluid keeps going down, and needs
more from time to time. A more than competent mechanic has examined the car
and says the brake cylinders and lines are fine, with no evidence of leaking
from anything he has inspected.

Obviously, I can't be leaking fluid! Any suggestions as to where to look.

Jack