[Mgs] Non Healey/MG question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Non Healey/MG question
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 17:53:55 -0700
Thanks to everyone for the suggested fix to my Honda van front end vibration
problem.  I had the car in a dealer today and they claim that the front end
all checks out, including balancing the wheels but they did find two "broken"
motor mounts.  I assume that means the rubber inside the mount has separated.
I haven't driven the car yet but with a front wheel drive transverse
engine/transmission setup the engine would vibrate a lot with two broken
mounts and that would transfer to the wheels and steering wheel.  I'll find
out tomorrow when I pick up the car.  And  the good news was that it was
covered under warranty!

Ron Fine
61BN7
66 MGB