Re: [Mgs] MG died this evening

To: rocknatural@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG died this evening
From: Bernd <1971mgb@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:24:29 -0400
Thanks to all who answered, Paul you were dead on, the wire to the terminal on
the solenoid had broken off, put a new female end on, problem solved. Roxter I
noticed that my terminal were pretty well corroded with the passing of time,
tomorrow I'm going under the car and clean all the terminals.
Thanks again
Bernie
71 MGB