Re: [Mgs] U.S. Spec MGB GT V8

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] U.S. Spec MGB GT V8
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 11:34:37 -0500
<<Well, there are the roads in Chicago that are in the state of
decomposition...>>

Almost got it right, Paul !!

We actually have a "sub-state" within The State of Illinois;

The State of Continual Decomposition !!!

It was felt necessary to 'create' the State about 30 years ago when
Graft, Greed,
Clout, Corruption, Politic, Pay-off, Bridges, Governor, & Mr. All-roads
ALL met
secretly and created The State so there was a governmental 'office' for
them all to
"hide behind" and use for Press/Media relations/announcements.

The ONLY 'danger' the new State has sort of had to face during the
Official History
of The State (and they STILL could be facing) would be the on-going
'danger' that
Blago vs U.S. Attorney General Pat Fitzgerald have 'created'.

However, I do feel & believe that The State will overcome the 'danger'
and continue
to flourish !!

Anon