Re: [Mgs] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD PART II

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD PART II
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:58:25 -0500
David,

Thanks for the offer, but it won't work. Here is the reply from the
manufacturer. I am not happy to get a product that won't work on my
computer. Note they were only concerned about Vista, not requiring us to
have a three generation old program on our computer.

Jack

Hello-  Hopefully the following will help with running the CD more
smoothly.

System requirements for CDs are:

Windows XP and 2000 - not Vista. Vista solution in the form of new CDs
coming later in  2009. There will be no solution for older versions...these
are
not Vista compatible.

Acrobat 6.0 and 7.0 - not 5.0, 8.0 or 9.0. Solution is to download 6.0 off
the CD or from Adobe.com.

Best Regards,

Ellen