Re: [Mgs] Headlight

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Headlight
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:19:40 +0100
Whatever you get if you increase the wattage then you would be well advised to
fit relays and fuses (one per filament).  30-year-old switches and connectors
are bad enough without increasing the demand on them, and in fact if you add
relays and fuses to existing headlamps you will almost certainly improve the
illumination.  You might like to have a look at
http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk/wn_electricsframe.htm and click on 'Lighting' and
'Uprated Headlamps ...'.

PaulH.