Re: [Mgs] The intrepid car has returned

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] The intrepid car has returned
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 19:25:35 -0700
On Sep 6, 2009, at 7:18 PM, Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Looks great, Aaron, but you should have gone with the original
> Tundra ;-)

No way!  There's still Tundra paint on this car.  It doesn't look any
better now that the rest of the car is green than it did when she was
red.  I am shocked by how modern this car looks with the LE style air
dam and new paint.

ObProgressContent: by standing on the engine with the bonnet removed
and pushing down really hard while somebody else was helping coax
things along, I was able to get the heater back in the car.  What a
not fun job that is.  I wore gloves to protect the car from my bloody
fingers.

If all goes well tomorrow, she might be roadworthy, sans a roof and
carpets.

--
'75B