Re: [Mgs] Great Old MGB Photo

To: mgmagnette <mgmagnette@aim.com>,mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Great Old MGB Photo
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:29:00 -0400
Another point! - Look at the shadows under the MGB and then under the
"red cart".   The latter shadow would seem to be from a lower angled
sun than the former?

My question is why?  It is not an earth shattering photo or overall
subject. Strange !!

The MGB has "flat" tyres which maybe the result of cutting and
pasting BUT the houses picture is I reckon from way back.  There are
not the usual drive-full of cars because of the garages being full of junk !!!

At 08:57 PM 9/27/2009, mgmagnette wrote:
>It has to be staged...
>
>http://www.shorpy.com/files/images/redwagon.jpg

>http://www.team.net/archive

Regards