Re: [Mgs] 1980 Turn Signals

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, "Ray Graham"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 1980 Turn Signals
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:01:07 +0200
It also is well known, that failure of indicator signal lamps may well be
caused by bad contacts in the hazard lamp switch. Flipping this switch may
well help the turn switch getting to life again.
I've seen this topic before on the list. The archives may well be a good
source for finding your solution.
It helped me several times on my 71 BGT.
So at least once per year I toggle the hazard switch, in order to be sure of
the turn lamps to remain working in good order.

FWIW...

Cheers,

Hans