Re: [Mgs] too rich or too lean?

To: strovato@optonline.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] too rich or too lean?
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:36:12 -0400
 Steve,
   Agreed, and had always found that to be the same also-----until this
event....
   It had several of us stumped. Seemed to pull fine on accelleration,
fine up hills, and why that should be so we could not ascertain.  Pump
was a Harting.  Sometime this winter I will open it to see what the
internals are. It may be fixable as a spare for some purpose, though it's
the size of the low pressure SUs used on TDs as suction pumps. It worked
OK for ten years, until it didn't.   work.    consistently
 Bob

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:47:47 -0400 Steven Trovato
<strovato@optonline.net> writes:
> Bob,
> I have always found clogged filter/failed fuel pump type problems to
>
> be worse when demand is higher, like climbing a hill.  He is
> reporting the exact opposite.
>
> -Steve Trovato
Obama Raises Pell Grants
Get Your Degree with Government Grants and Scholarships!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=BPUDmhAKZwI30OQHHKcaRwAAJ1CFcZuYg3ZrSi-zVv-uUL-FAAQAAAAFAAAAABMPMj4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABI2RwAAAAA=