Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] 64B restoration

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] 64B restoration
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 17:32:16 -0700
Thanks Paul, this was what I was looking for. Since the PO provided the
hubs/half-axles I thought they were all necessary in the process. I
don't like the idea of the rubbing so I'll either try to find a ww rear
axle or just convert the front back to disc. It is something I won't
worry about until next spring so I can just keep a look to see what
might come up for sale along those lines in the next half year. I have
heard the banjo rear axles are hard to find these days so I may end up
going disc, probably be quite a bit cheaper anyway if not as cool
looking.

David