Re: [Mgs] Camshaft recommendations

To: "Elliott and Martha DeGraff" <degraff@erols.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Camshaft recommendations
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:06:56 -0700
When I did the rebuild on my 72B, I used what I think was a 270 degree
duration - the best performance I could get for street usage. This was
maybe 5 years ago so I don't recall all the details but I know details
were discussed on this list about cams several times. I ended up getting
the cam from Lawrie Alexander who was active on the list although I'm
not sure if he is now. He runs a British repair shop in California (not
that I am anywhere near there) and I still have his website bookmarked:

http://www.britcars.com/

His price was good and he provides technical advice as well so he would
be a good source.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT