Re: [Mgs] MGA cluch

To: "Tom Gunderson" <thgun@comporium.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA cluch
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:19:46 -0000
On an MGB at least the quickest and easiest way to bleed the clutch is to
hook it up to the closest front brake, open both nipples, then use the
footbrake pedal to reverse bleed the clutch (keeping an eye on brake master
fluid level).  What makes normal forward bleeding so difficult on the MGB is
the long vertical relatively large-bore pipe with the inverted U at the top,
even continuous bleeding as with a Gunsons EeziBleed isn't easy (pun not
intended).

PaulH.