[Mgs] water pump seal

To: mg-t@autox.team.net,mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] water pump seal
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:57:56 -0500
    Does anyone know a source for the water pump seal that Phil Marino
used in his modified TD pumps?
    It's a DILITEX, Made in UK, W 4 seal, that appears to have been a
pair of lip seals separated by a spring.
    Phil can't find the seals from his source; I have been unable to find
DILITEX, except in references to a lawsuit and sale to a trading company
in India, and have not yet found a cross to another brand. Phil has
worked up a modification for the modified pumps, but if we could find
that W 4 seal it would be good for every one
Thanks,
Bob
Diet Help
Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.