Re: [Mgs] LBC news

To: rolindsay@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] LBC news
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:20:09 -0600
Very nice Rick.  This L in LBC is Large!

On Jan 13, 2010, at 1:12 PM, rolindsay@yahoo.com wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>
> I try not to bother you any more since I no longer have an MG, but I thought
I would share a car update with my friends.

> First of all: I'm at the hospital, in pre-op waiting for my 94 y/o mom to
get a pacemaker!  We're all good there. Waiting is BORING.

> When I last wrote I was trying to find and buy another LBC. This one for my
wife. Well, I was successful!  We just bought an Old English White '73 E-Type
2+2, with automatic transmission and A/C!  I don't care for automatics but
Nancy doesn't drive a stick. She has named the car "Mrs. Peel".  It now keeps
my TR(actor) TR3, and Italian iron company.