Re: [Mgs] weber

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] weber
From: "Sales at \" Just Brits \"" <sales@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:47:37 -0600
<< Which Weber? DCOE or DGV? How will the car be used? >>

And to add to Rick's correct questions Tom, what is
state of the motor ??

Personally and IMNSVHO <G>, Weber[s] is/are a
waste on any "normal & street" LBC.

Weber[s] has/have to be set-up to EACH motor; you
just can't buy one and "plop in on".  It/they have to
be tuned to the motor & type of driving and trust me,
the JOB can be one of the most difficult ever
attempted.  I have watched and assist serious Weber
PROS doing the job and it is NOT one I would ever
attempt nor go thru<G>!

Even on my own cars !!!

Ed